As soon as Samsung Galaxy SII showed up in stores shelves, it gained dramatically huge hit; even beyond these words. And now Samsung Galaxy SIII is going to skip our beats. If you ask me for one word about Galaxy SIII, it would be ‘absobloodylutelyfantabolous’.
Being a web and mobile application development company, RED SIGNAL often provides product insights for our clients and general readers. Many among you would be found scratching your heads in confusions while deciding which smartphone best serves your personality. So this review is for you fellows!
Samsung Galaxy SIII is quite rightly the best phone available in market right now. It comes with many features enough to elate your phone experience. It really does not necessarily mean that it bears no cons; they’re always there with every product in the world.
It’s software features and lush display with smart specs are fully admirable where as it’s physical beauty isn’t up to the mark due to its crumby plastic case. So let’s glance through its ‘goods’ first and ‘bads’ later on.
- 4.8 inch, 720 x 1280 Super AMOLED display – Surely the largest display screen size among mobile phones
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich – Latest Android OS
- Samsung’s TouchWiz Overlay –Totally re-tooled for more interactive and smoothly navigable user experience
- S-Beam, NFC and Wi-Fi Direct – Most powerful feature for transferring files from one phone to the other. Give me a break
- 2GB RAM – Highest in memory strand
- 8MP rear camera and 1.9 MP front camera
- 4G LTE/HSPA+ Network
- Manufacturer suggested retail price : $ 199 for 16GB on-contract, $249 for 32GB on-contract
For better decision making, let’s look at following comparison table among iPhone 4S, Galaxy SIII and HTC One X: